2022 Iuka Heritage Festival Vendor Application Iuka Heritage Festival will be held Saturday, September 3rd, 2022.* Required Vendor Guidelines 1) ALL vendors MUST CHECK IN AT THE IUKA HERITAGE FESTIVAL INFORMATION BOOTH located at the front entrance of the park BEFORE setting up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Vendors may set up tables on vendor space beginning Friday, September 2nd.
3) Vendors are allowed one vehicle per vendor space in park. The vendors must unload the vehicle, move the vehicle out of the park and into a parking space reserved for vendors.
4) ALL vehicles must be out of the park by 8:00AM on Saturday, September 3rd.
5) Vendor space MUST be paid for no later than Wednesday, August 31st or the vendor WILL NOT be allowed to set up Friday and/or Saturday until payment has been received.
6) Park entrance will be CLOSED after 5:00PM on Friday and 8:00AM Saturday. The park will not reopen until 3:00-5:00PM on Saturday, September 4th except in the case of an emergency.
7) Vendors may begin leaving between 3:00-5:00PM on Saturday.
8) Vendors may purchase ice at the park upon request. Call 662-279-2301
9) All vendors will PICK UP their Sales Tax paperwork upon CHECK IN at the IHF Information Booth. Paperwork must be filled out and returned with payment at the end of the day.
10) The Mississippi State Tax Commission requires the IHF to collect all sales tax at the festival for the event. Even if the vendor has a Sale Tax Number from the State, the vendor must fill out the paperwork and pay sales tax to the IHF rather than the vendor's monthly sales tax return.
11) Cancellations must be received by Wednesday, August 17th in order to receive a refund of the fees. ANY cancellation after August 17th WILL NOT be refundable.
12) In order to get the same Vendor Space, you MUST reply and payment MUST be received by Wednesday, August 10th. The same spot is NOT guaranteed after August 10th.
13) *In the event of a State Mandate that would cause for the cancellation of the Iuka Heritage Day, Vendor fees will not be refundable.*
14) In regards to direct sales, Iuka Heritage Festival is only permitting one direct sales vendor per event. If you are planning to sale Tupperware, Sentsy, or any other direct sales company, it is first come first serve. If you sale more than one, you will be removed from the event.